Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to BestDelhiHotels.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Website refers to BestDelhiHotels, accessible from http://bestdelhihotels.com
- You (referred to as either “Your” or “User” in this Agreement) means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Use of Our Website
As a condition of Your use of this Website, You warrant that
- You are at least 18 years of age and are of sound mind.
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
- You will use this Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- You will only use this Website to provide information about a hotel if You legally authorized by that hotel to do so.
- All information supplied by You on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete. It should not be immoral, pornographic or in any other way offensive
- If you become a registered user, You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information.
- You will not access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or any other automated or manual process for any purpose without our written permission.
We retain the right in our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time without notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
All the information related to the hotel including the hotel type, address, images, room type, amenities and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel to Us. This information is for reference only and We does not verify the accuracy of that information. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website information and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly, and shall be resolved between the User and hotel. We will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
This Terms will be governed by the laws of West Bengal,India without
regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time, without notice. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Website apply as soon as they are posted. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Website” may introduce.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: http://bestdelhihotels.com/contact-us/